Help Print FAQs
How do I unsubscribe?
To log in to your DEDICATED CUSTOMER AREA, please enter your username and password or click directly on « My Subscriptions » if you have already logged in.
I've lost my account information. What do I do?
- Your account information was sent to you by e-mail upon your subscription, try to find that e-mail;
- If you don't find that e-mail, please contact our customer service.
My credit card has been debited several times, is it normal?
If it's the same sum and service and the debits are made at least 1 month apart, the subscription you have taken out will probably be tacitly renewed. You'll find all the information you need in your DEDICATED CUSTOMER AREA.
I can no longer enter the site. Why?
Your subscription must have come to an end. Log on to your MEMBER ZONE to renew it. If need be, please contact directly our customer service.
Why has my credit card payment been refused?
Most of the credit cards have a spending limit over a 15-day period. If you reach this limit, the payments with this credit card will be refused even if your account balance is positive.
- try again in a few days (your limit will be reconfigured);
- ask your bank to increase your limit;
- use temporarily another card in case you own one.
If the problem persists, please choose another payment method available on the site: check or transfer.